about dark fire gordo "bullet"
This cigar is short, but the flavor is long. The tobacco blend makes this one of our boldest, tastiest cigars.Pair this cigar with a fine smoky scotch whiskey, like Lagavulin or Laphroaig, for a great evening.
A velvety dark wrapper with piquant oils offers a taste of cracked black peppercorn and spice for the mouth and lips. The smoke starts with a distinct taste of dark chocolate and coffee cherry with an after taste of smoked chipotle pepper. The smoke aroma is volcanic grown pine and leather. Progressing along the cigar the flavor unveils the creamy smoky taste of Gruyere cheese with hints of peat and creosote. The cigar will finish with hints of toasted beech wood and oak.
- total diameter 0.9375 inches
- beginning length 4 inches
- strength bold and spicy
- country of origin american
- wrapper Ecuadorian Cloud Grown Lijero
- wrapper color Maduro
- filler Dominican, Columbian, Brazillian
- wrapper leaf type Broadleaf