This is a big cigar and might be intimidating. Be sure that you have the time to enjoy this behemoth. The reality is, this is an open smoke and only needs to be kissed rather than puffed on.Try this cigar and learn what a hand rolled cigar is all about. Made completely by hand without molds to perfect the shape and size.
Rolled in the old fashion way, the cigar opens with a surprisingly light first draw and an enormous amount of smoke on that draw. With bold yet refined flavors, the Emperor mingles its sophisticated aromas with a huge hit of tobacco and cedar. There is also an underlying rumble of leather and molasses. In fact, this cigar offers so many flavors as you progress along, you’ll need to experience it to appreciate the complexity.
- total diameter 1.125 inches
- beginning length 9 inches
- strength medium to bold
- country of origin american
- wrapper Ecuadorian Cloud Grown
- wrapper color Colorado Maduro
- filler Dominican, Brazilian
- wrapper leaf type Broadleaf