The classic size of the Churchill is one of our favorites: it epitomizes elegance and class in a cigar. Try ours with a smooth port wine or a fine brandy to add to the experience.We offer our Churchill cigars with our Ecuadorian shade grown wrapper. Our Ecuadorian wrapper allows for more leather and oils to be prominent during the smoke.
This medium strength offering has a smooth profile with overtones of hazelnut and cedar atop a mildly sweet and earthy core. Further along the cigar, the flavor develops a sweet and leathery top note. Further yet, the cigar yields distinct notes of dark roasted coffee and bittersweet chocolate.
- total diameter .75 inches
- beginning length 7 inches
- strength medium
- country of origin american
- wrapper Ecuadorian Cloud Grown
- wrapper color Colorado Maduro
- fillerDominican, Columbian
- wrapper leaf type Broadleaf